Prometherion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prometherion Firetree Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GUILD RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pwnish

GUILD RULES Empty
PostSubject: GUILD RULES   GUILD RULES Empty5/13/2008, 2:11 am

Always be nice and loyal to our guildies. Also i want you to be extremely polite with ppl who arent in the guild. BE NICE under any circumstance.
2nd, We are a raiding guild so i expect ppl to be prepared before we do each raid (POTS; FLASKS; REPAIRED; REAGENTS; ETC)
IF you dont know a certain boss fight, you must read strategys on Wowikki and Check videos from youtube or something like that.
I hope you always know what to do when we raid, make sure you are not the Weak link and Pay attention to our GM and OFFicers.
ALso Always remember to sign up for raids since i want to know what ppl we have before we start the raid.
And another thing, i dont like drama, i dont like ppl being rude to each other on vent.
When we raid, we dont talk crap, we just focus on what we are raiding.
If you have to sit out from a raid cause the grp is full, i dont want you to get frustrated or mad or cause any drama, i really wont tolerate that. You will have your chance on every single raid, it just depends on what classes we need.
Anyway, Enjoy this guild, we will progress fast enough, and we WILL have fun.
Take care all.
Love
Pwnish
Back to top Go down

GUILD RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prometherion :: Guild Information-
Jump to: