Prometherion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prometherion Firetree Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so we dont raid again! tyvm!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icas

icas

so we dont raid again! tyvm! Empty
PostSubject: so we dont raid again! tyvm!   so we dont raid again! tyvm! Empty5/19/2008, 9:42 pm

ok so im sick of showing up for raids that dont happen! this is the not the first time its happened. i know people have jobs,school or personal issues to deal with daily, im no exception to that, but come on!!! how many times are raids gonna get canceled before we even get to do one? i for one spend a lot of time farming and preparing for raids and yet we cant even get 10 people together, let alone 25. how do we progress when we cant even get the minimal amount of people together?

well i have a suggestion, we need to know how many people are available to raid,and on what days,because its obvious that people are signing up and not logging on or are too busy with RL shit. i thought this was a raiding guild? only raids i see are the other guilds that are way past us on content,while were holding our dicks starring at the gear they posess and all we do is link there shit and say"omfg i have to get that". well get off ur asses and do something about it.if we need more people in the guild.....start recuiting the people we need im sure out of the 10,000,000 that play would like to see end-game content and beyond.

come on people get it together....... Suspect Evil or Very Mad Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
bobbybouchee

bobbybouchee

so we dont raid again! tyvm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: so we dont raid again! tyvm!   so we dont raid again! tyvm! Empty5/20/2008, 11:35 am

This should be posted in the members forum, not the public forum... Please move this post there.
Back to top Go down

so we dont raid again! tyvm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prometherion :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: